Established in 1933/34, the Taita District Cricket Club (TDCC) has become one of the strongest clubs in Wellington cricket. The club offers great facilities, junior and senior coaching, quality cricket, regular events and a strong social scene. For the past few seasons TDCC has been working with local schools using the 'Have a Go' cricket program with great success.
Club colours: Red and Black
Home ground and clubrooms: Fraser Park
Senior championship winners: Wilford Kerr Shield Hutt Valley: 1952/53, 1956/57, 1958/59, 1969/70, 1970/71 (shared with Hutt Districts), 1974/75, 1987/88, 1989/90, 1992/93, 1996/97. Hazlett Trophy 1999/2000, Premier T20 Champions 2014/15
Current / Past Wellington Firebirds and Blaze representatives: Cameron Merchant, Mark Houghton, Steve Gellatly, Henry Walsh, Megan Wakefield
We strive for:
- an environment that lets players' be their best;
- programmes & structures that drive and deliver performance;
- excellent administration delivering the future under a new cricket club model; and
- the best cricketers of any club in Wellington.
- Loyalty - Taita for life
- Commitment - Bleed for your club
- Respect - The Spirit of Cricket
- Excellence - Prepare to win, play to win, expect to win
Our Vision - To be the best cricket club in Wellington