- $20 Entry (Cost covers as many shots of beer as you can drink)
- Non alcoholic options also available
- Exile Island
- Taxi vans to town
- Drink Specials for those who want to watch
- Team Tribes Optional
- Cash Prize/Bar Tab for the Winner
- Mystery Shots
- Food available - Lea has kindly opened the Diner
Flamin galah! Taita Survivor is back and will be held at Taita Cricket Clubrooms on Saturday 14th December beginning at 7:30pm.
This year’s edition will once again have contestants battling it out to see who will reach the famed 100 beer shots in 100 minutes to become the ultimate Summer Bay Survivor (non alcoholic option also available).
The cost is only $20 which includes the shots for the competition. Taxis will also be available for those heading into town.
Whether you are a contestant or a viewer, make sure you do not miss the challenges, mystery shots, and the sabotage that will see players head to Exile Island or out of the competition.
So grab your surfboard, get your blood and sand tattoo and get prepared for an event set to go down in folklore. Survivors, ready? Go